- Once your application is submitted using the online form, a selection committee comprising officials from the Ministry of Education will shortlist the eligible candidates. Shortlisted candidates may or may not be required to participate in an online screening process and/or telephone interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be provided with the details for online screening and/or telephone interviews through phone/ SMS/email/WhatsApp/Telegram.
- Successful candidates will be formally notified and a formal invitation to join the desired online platform will be sent to them.
- Successful candidates must respond to the email invitation to sign up for the designated certification programme (Coursera, Udemy or Grow with Google portal) within two (2) days of receiving it.
- The learner must then enroll in a course or more, within one week of accepting the invitation.
- The learner must show enough progress (the minimum weekly study hours) in their course selection(s).
- The learner must complete at least one (1) course within four weeks of the commencement of the scholarship.
- For COL Coursera and Udemy scholarships, the learner is required to complete at least three (3) courses within the five (5) month period.
- For COL-Grow with Google Scholarship, learners are required to commit at least 10 hours per week.
- Successful candidates cannot transfer from one platform to another during the programme
- Applicants must only apply once (Multiple applications will not increase your chances).
- The scholarship will be withdrawn if any learner is not able to demonstrate enough commitment and willingness to take advantage of this scholarship and the Ministry of Education reserves the right to not consider such learner for any future COL scholarship programmes in the future.
- A helpdesk facility is available to help facilitate learning.
Please note that this program does not provide equipment or financial assistance to applicants.